The Roverians Membership was formed to bring together anyone who has had a connection or is currently involved at the Hampton Rovers Football Club, while helping grow support for the club at all levels.
It is targeted at, but not limited to, past & present players, partners, parents and supporters of the club.
Roverians raises funds to assist the club in a variety of ways including player welfare, medical equipment, special projects and more, across the Seniors, Juniors and Auskick.
- Personalised, numbered stubby holder
- First drink free at every senior home game
- Free entry to Roverians functions
- Regular club newsletter and “Inner sanctum” news
- Recognition on the Roverians website
Roverians Membership costs just $75.00 per year and can be paid online via Credit Card or PayPal, or at the club by Cash, Cheque or Direct Debit. You can also subscribe online to have the fee automatically deducted annually.
For more information, please contact:
Jim Westhead, Peter Wolfe or Gary Nash.
Latest Hampton Rovers News
- Join us online for the 2021 Hampton Rovers Awards Night on Friday, October 15, from 6:30pm, where we’ll run through the B&F votes and announce the award winners for each of our five senior teams, including the prestigious Bob Cave Medal. Due to restrictions, we’re unfortunately unable to come together for Presentation Night this year, […]
- The Hampton Rovers Football Club is seeking applications for the roles of Men’s Reserves Coach and Senior Women’s Coach for the 2022 season. The Rovers are a proud community football club, affiliated with the Victorian Amateur Football Association, with a celebrated history dating back to 1929. Season 2022 will see the club again field five […]
- I apologise that this update comes four weeks after the VAFA officially cancelled the remainder of the 2021 season and finals series, however we’ve been waiting on two key decisions to be made to close out the season and we can now communicate these following Monday’s VAFA board meeting: The VAFA will award ‘Minor Premiership’ […]