The Roverians Membership was formed to bring together anyone who has had a connection or is currently involved at the Hampton Rovers Football Club, while helping grow support for the club at all levels.
It is targeted at, but not limited to, past & present players, partners, parents and supporters of the club.
Roverians raises funds to assist the club in a variety of ways including player welfare, medical equipment, special projects and more, across the Seniors, Juniors and Auskick.
- Personalised, numbered stubby holder
- First drink free at every senior home game
- Free entry to Roverians functions
- Regular club newsletter and “Inner sanctum” news
- Recognition on the Roverians website
Roverians Membership costs just $75.00 per year and can be paid online via Credit Card or PayPal, or at the club by Cash, Cheque or Direct Debit. You can also subscribe online to have the fee automatically deducted annually.
For more information, please contact:
Jim Westhead, Peter Wolfe or Gary Nash.
Latest Hampton Rovers News
- The Hampton Rovers Football Club has been planning to celebrate three Premiership Reunions this year, at three separate upcoming senior home game luncheons. Firstly, the 1995 Senior Premiership, postponed from last year due to Covid, had been scheduled for June 19 (our next home game against Mazenod), but has now been POSTPONED again due to […]
- A major fundraising function for the Hampton Rovers Football Club, to be held on Sunday, July 4 at Boss James Reserve. Starting at 1pm, tickets are $50 per person and include a live band (from 2pm), three-hour standard drinks package, a roast lunch and last but by no means least, a chance to win a […]
- We find ourselves in lockdown again and hopefully by June 10, we are on the way out and we can return to our normal way of life and see the return of community football. Melbourne’s lockdown has meant rounds 8 and 9 are cancelled (a home game against Marcellin and an away game at Como […]